|Posted On||Apr 29, 2022|
$75,000 - $95,000
Job ID: #26455
Our client is a global corporation that is hiring right now due to corporate-wide growth. By working for this company, you will receive access to a wellness center, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing bonuses, and more. This position will offer you the opportunity to make an immediate difference for the organization.
- Bonus opportunities on top of base salary
- Tremendous benefits including onsite wellness center
- Track record of promoting employees from within
The current opening is for a Safety Coordinator. Main duties include:
- Develop a culture of team engagement and ownership in workplace safety
- Monitor OSHA compliance
- Make recommendations for safety practices and improvements
- Interpret statistical safety data
- Initiate, lead, and uphold all safety polices/practices
- B.S. degree in Occupational Health & Safety preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a safety related position
- Experience leading and developing others
- Willingness to be on call 24/7 in the case of emergency situations
- Prior work experience in heavy manufacturing environments
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.