|Posted On||May 02, 2022|
$62,000 - $72,000
Job ID: #26461
This manufacturing company is searching for energetic Industrial Engineer to join their team. This unique position is a great opportunity to use your problem-solving and engineering mindset to improve operations, increase safety, and increase profits and productivity. The company will provide you long-term career growth and opportunities.
- Unique opportunity to make an impact as a CI Engineer
- Growing company with history of success
As an Industrial Engineer for this company, you will get involved with:
- Handling times studies, waste reduction, 5S and other IE duties
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement projects
- Partnering with others to find ways to improve safety, quality, cost, and delivery of products
- Leading and coordinating CI projects
- Improving plant layout and enhance flow of work through facility
- Collecting and analyzing data, review results to improve operations
- Hands-on training and development of plant associates in lean methodology
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering or related degree
- 1 -3 years of experience in lean continuous improvements
- Demonstrated background coaching, training, and leading others in lean methodology
- Must be highly analytical and a strong problem-solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.