|Posted On||May 09, 2022|
Dayton, OH area
$50,000 - $60,000 with paid overtime
Job ID: #26462
This manufacturing company`s business is booming. They are seeing record growth and need to hire an experienced Electrical Designer due to their recent success. You will join a family-first workforce and will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact for the organization. The company pays the majority of the benefits premium, matches on their 401(k), and offers overtime pay on top of the base salary. Rarely do you see benefits and company perks like this along with a family-friendly and positive work environment.
- Tremendous benefits package
- Family-friendly work environment
- Business is booming
The current opening is for an Electrical Designer. Main duties include:
- Design and draw electrical requirements for automated equipment/systems
- Perform schematic and panel drawings
- Utilize Autodesk software
- Develop PID and flow diagrams
- A.S. degree is preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience
- Prior experience in electrical and controls design
- Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and basic mechanical principles
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.