|Posted On||May 09, 2022|
Job ID: #26468
With the help of employees across the world, our client has become a dominant force within automotive manufacturing. They have a proactive mindset and like that mindset in their employees. They feel this will lead to quality products going out the door every time to OEMs. Currently, they are looking to add a Quality Manager to their team in Northwest Ohio. This position requires experience in automotive manufacturing.
- Ability to make a mark on the facility by using your management skills
- Comprehensive benefits program, bonus plan, and 401k match
- Non-union facility with the ability to be hands-on with your work
Duties of the Quality Manager:
- Direct the quality assurance department and manage quality personnel in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Ensure products comply with IATF 16949 standards
- Create a proactive approach to quality assurance
- Work with OEM automotive customers to resolve quality issues
- Manage root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Manage quality audits
- Document quality employee performance and suggest ways to improve
- Assist with new product and program launches
- Upgrade and refine Quality Management Systems
- Manage all quality documentation (PPAPs, control plans, etc.)
Required experience for the Quality Manager includes:
- A Bachelor`s Degree
- Proven experience as a Quality Manager in an automotive manufacturing facility is necessary
- Strong knowledge of IATF 16949
- Strong management and communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.