|Posted On||Jul 08, 2022|
$85,000 to $95,000
Job ID: #26472
Here is an opportunity to take your education and experience to launch your career with a company that will provide you with the opportunity get involved with diverse activities each day. This company has grown steadily over the last three decades and is in position to be very successful into the future. They are currently expanding their facility and searching for a talented Environmental and Safety professional. The company will provide you with an excellent benefit package.
As a 2rd Shift Controls Engineer for company you will be responsible for:
- Programming, integrating, installing, and troubleshooting PLCs and other automated equipment Maintaining electrical and automated equipment and making necessary changes to ensure the highest performance possible
- Assisting with automation capital equipment projects
- Ensuring top performance of all automated equipment
- Working with other departments on controls and automation issues
- Training maintenance personnel on PLCs and automation equipment troubleshooting
Requirements for the Controls Engineer position include:
- Experience as a Controls Engineer or Electrical Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Experience programming, maintaining, and troubleshooting PLCs and other automated equipment
- Team based mentality, good communications skills, self-directed
- A two-year engineering degree
- Ability to work the Afternoon Shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.