|Posted On||May 13, 2022|
$60,000 - $75,000
Our client is a large tier-1 automotive supplier with manufacturing locations across North America. They have an R&D Center near Columbus, OH and are currently searching for several engineers due to recent growth. You will be provided excellent benefits with full family plans that cost as low as $50 per month! Benefits start the first of the month after hire date. You will work in a team-oriented engineering, R&D, and manufacturing environment.
- Low-cost, great coverage benefits
- Growing Company
- No layoffs in the history of the company
The current opening is for a Quality Engineer. Main duties include:
- Develop and implement a robust quality management plan
- Identify and countermeasure potential quality problems
- Perform quality simulation
- Design for manufacturability
- Ability to travel to client sites when necessary
- B.S. degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Prior automotive manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Project management background
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.