|Posted On||May 13, 2022|
Marion, OH area
Our client is a family-oriented manufacturer that is part of a large corporation. They believe in teamwork and treating others the way you would want to be treated. They offer competitive salaries, paid time off, excellent benefits and more! They are in need of a Process/Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
As Process/Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Reducing scrap and costs
- Implementing process improvements
- Troubleshooting manufacturing issues
- Assisting with new product launch
- Establishing equipment and process specifications to meet customer's needs
- Maintaining APQP
- Ensuring plant safety and quality
- Tooling development
To be considered for the Process/Manufacturing Engineer position you must have:
- A BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar, along with practical experience, co-ops or internships; a 2 year degree would be considered with additional work experience
- Experience with AutoCAD, Inventor and/or SolidWorks
- Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail
Key skills: Process, Manufacturing, Engineering
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.