|Posted On||May 13, 2022|
$60,000 - $80,000
Job ID: #26477
Our client is known for its solid leadership. Not only do they listen to suggestions and act upon them, they allow people to do their jobs without micromanagement. In addition, employees at this company enjoy a great benefits package with a solid 401k match and generous PTO plan. Currently, our client is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team in Pittsburgh.
- Great benefits and PTO package
- Interactive leadership
- Growing company
Duties of the Process Engineer include:
- Analyzing plant machinery reliability and making adjustments to improve it
- Reducing costs and improving processes through continuous improvement initiatives
- Performing the root cause of issues with machinery and resolving issues
- Assisting with capital equipment upgrades
- Managing and improving process operation
Requirements for the Process Engineer include:
A Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or technical field; Associate’s Degree with experience will be considered
Problem-solving skills and continuous improvement mindset
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.