|Posted On||May 16, 2022|
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID: #26483
For over 50 years, this company has established an efficient production system that provides talented individuals with a career that is filled with job security, opportunity and challenges. Their expertise is highly valued by all of their clients and allows for the delivery of high quality products and customer satisfaction worldwide. In addition to the perks provided by the job environment, you will be offered a comprehensive benefits package which includes perks like paid overtime, 401k match, and more. Currently, they are looking to add a Reliability Engineer to their team.
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity to make your mark in a challenging work environment
- Job stability
Duties of the Reliability Engineer include:
- Perform various reliability tests such as machine oil usage, vibration analysis, etc.
- Analyze equipment failure and maintenance data to find deficiencies
- Improve predictive and preventative maintenance programs to increase production efficiency
- Find root cause analysis of machine issues and correcting issues
- Assist with improving standard operating procedures and maintenance procedures
- Foster a proactive maintenance environment
- Implement and provide support for equipment upgrades that will provide better efficiency
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer include:
- Previous maintenance reliability experience
- Proven experience implementing preventative and predictive maintenance
- Experience with root cause analysis of machine issues and fixing equipment problems
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.