|Posted On||May 17, 2022|
$80,000 to $95,000
This manufacturing company has been successful locally and globally for decades. They are currently growing and expanding into new markets. Their business continues to grow, and they are adding talented individuals to their team to continue their high level of success. They need to hire a talented project engineer to their team. You have a clean, air-conditioned manufacturing environment, and excellent benefit package.
As a Project Engineer for this company, you will:
- Lead engineering projects from concept through completions
- Prepare quotes, assist with budgeting, cost analysis, and manage project timelines
- Partner with customers, internal engineers, and leadership on project updates
- Manage inventory to ensure manufacturing launch is success
- Implement and lead engineering changes to customers and manufacturing
- Support manufacturing with technical troubleshooting
To be considered for this Project Engineering role you need:
- A four-year degree, engineering or construction is ideal
- Project management experience of equipment development or product launch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.