|Posted On||Jun 23, 2022|
$85,000 to $105,000
Job ID: #26493
This company has experienced several decades of success. They have consistently grown, expanded, improved, and adapted. The company has a great reputation for how they treat their employees by providing career opportunities, respect, flexibility, and a great benefit package. Several employees spend their entire career with our client. They are looking to add on an engineer who wants to learn, grow, and contribute. The team gets involved with a lot of fun and different automation projects for a diverse customer base.
As an Controls Engineer for this team, you will get involved with:
- Communicating with the manufacturing customers on their automation needs
- Designing controls and automation systems from concept through completion
- Programming and integrating PLCs, HMIs, PC controls, motion systems, and more
- Developing and implementing data acquisition systems
- Supporting the assembly of the systems and equipment
To be considered for this Controls Engineer position, you must have:
- A four-year engineering degree
- Proven experience and accomplishments designing automation systems
- Proven experience and accomplishments programming PLC and other automation systems
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.