|Posted On||May 25, 2022|
Job D: #26514
If you`re looking for the opportunity to join a world-renewed, global organization with a fast track to promotion this is the opportunity for you! Our client has been supplying original equipment to some of the most widely recognized consumer brands in the U.S. and globally for several decades. As the go-to supplier in their market, they are continuously advancing their technology and expanding their client base. To keep up with growing demand, their most urgent need is for an Engineering Manager with equipment/machine design experience.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Manager include:
- Lead efforts for product support, testing, and development of specialty equipment and machinery from initial concept through manufacturing and installation
- Supervising a team of Design Engineers, Designers, and Project Engineers to ensure projects are within budget and timeline and meet customer expectations
- Partner with Manufacturing Engineers, suppliers, and plant personnel to ensure manufacturability and timely completion of projects
Requirements of the Engineering Manager position:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical discipline
- Previous experience leading product design and development efforts for an original equipment manufacturer
- Experience with 3D modeling software, SolidWorks preferred, FEA, and GD&T
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.