|Posted On||Jun 08, 2022|
$50,000 - $52,000
Job ID: #26522
Our client prides itself on teamwork. Employees treat each other with respect and departments work together cohesively to produce some of the most reputable products in their industry. Leadership shows its care for all personnel too by offering a great benefits plan, which is highlighted by extremely affordable health insurance premiums. This is your chance to join this great company and use your management experience by joining the team as a Production Supervisor.
- Low healthcare costs
- Comprehensive fringe benefits
- Cohesive team where people are treated with respect
Duties of the Production Supervisor include:
- Motivating, training and leading production employees
- Assigning employee roles based on production needs
- Ensuring company safety and quality standards are being met
- Ensuring production levels are being met
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce downtime
- Evaluating production levels and proposing adjustments for efficiency
Requirements for the Production Supervisor include:
- Proven supervisory experience in a manufacturing plant
- Proven experience leading and motivating production personnel
- An on-the-floor leadership mentality
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10:00 pm - 6:30 am)
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.