|Posted On||Dec 31, 1969|
$60,000 to $70,000
Job ID: #26526
Our client company is a global corporation with a reputation for success, employee retention, new product development, and satisfied customers. With a vision for the future, our client is the ideal company to build a career with. In this Network Engineer role, you will be provided a challenging, as well as rewarding, career. The company will offer you an opportunity for growth, excellent benefit package and bonus plan. The IT Group is down to earth, friendly, and supportive.
As a Network Engineer, you will:
- Support the team with development and improvements of LAN and WAN, firewalls, routers, switches and 365 support
- Support information security issues with network, telephone, and data communication systems
- Plan, design, installation, troubleshoot network infrastructure, security, UPS
- Administer hardware and software upgrades for LAN, WAN, and wireless systems
- Provide support of network switches, routers, servers, PCs, tablets, printers, cell phones, etc.
- Support backups and upgrades with the ERP
- Partner with all levels of personnel within company and customers
To be considered for this Network Administrator role you will need:
- A four-year degree (will consider 2-year with Certifications)
- 1 year experience as a Network Engineer
- Experience with LAN and WAN
- Excellent communication skills
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.