|Posted On||Jun 06, 2022|
Job ID: #26530
Columbus, OH area
$50,000-$70,000 + OT pay over 40 hours
Our client is a global, progressive manufacturer of products for the automotive industry. They have outstanding benefits that start day one! Due to promotion, they are in need of a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team. This is a first shift role. If you are a hands-on technician looking to make the leap to supervisor, this could be a great opportunity.
As Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and training associates
- Maintenance and repair of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- PLC and robotic troubleshooting; any programming experience is a plus but not required
- Planning machine preventative and predictive maintenance
- Maintaining 5S standards
- Writing/updated work instructions
To be considered for the Maintenance Supervisor, you will need to have:
- Previous maintenance supervisory/leadership experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience maintaining/troubleshooting plastic injection molding machines is a huge plus, but not required
- Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Experience with PLCs and/or robots
- Proficiency reading blueprints and schematics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work off-shift or weekends when needed. You will be paid for this
Key skills: Maintenance, Manufacturing, Leadership
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.