|Posted On||Jun 06, 2022|
$90,000 - $100,000
100% paid benefits
Job ID: #26357
This world class manufacturing corporation is known for being a proactive and resilient in any market conditions. They know to be successful well into the future they need to train the new generation on manufacturing techniques starting now. One of the areas they are searching for is in their Tool Room. They are searching for a talented tooling engineer with leadership skills who can teach and train others on how to develop good tools. The company will offer you day shift, very competitive income, and great benefits.
As a Tooling Engineer Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of tool & die makers to successfully meet goals and KPIs
- Process improvement projects with the manufacturing operation and tool and die shop
- Training and developing machinist, programmers, and operators on the best methods to create reliable tools and dies
- Conduction and supporting preventative maintenance programs for the tooling and dies
- Developing and implementation of an apprenticeship program
To be considered for the Tooling Engineer Supervisor you need:
- Proven success as a tool and die maker, engineer, leadership
- Experience with CNC and CAD/CAM systems
- The ability to train, mentor and develop individuals with the Tool and Dies Shop
- Excellent communication skills, passion, and energy
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.