|Posted On||Jun 07, 2022|
$90,000 – $110,000
Job ID: #26538
Our client is known for its interactive leadership. Not only do they listen to suggestions and act upon them, they allow people to do their jobs without micromanagement. In addition, employees at this company enjoy a great benefits package with a solid 401k match and generous PTO plan. Currently, our client is looking for a Maintenance Manager.
- Great benefits and PTO package
- Interactive leadership
- Ability to make your mark with your management skills
Duties of the Maintenance Manager:
- Manage and train maintenance personnel
- Manage maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Manage and improve preventative maintenance program and create a proactive maintenance environment
- Schedule maintenance procedures and maintenance personnel work schedule
- Ensure adequate level of replacement parts and maintenance tooling is available
- Ensure safety and quality procedures are followed by maintenance
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager include:
- Previous experience in maintenance management at a manufacturing facility
- Team player, good communication skills, and ability to work well with others
- Strong multitasking and management skills
- Proactive maintenance mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.