|Posted On||Jun 07, 2022|
$65,000 - 85,000
Job ID: #26543
For over 50 years, our client has been providing top of the line products and you likely use their products in your home and workplace. They provide a relaxed and friendly working environment where employees can make a difference each day. As a result, they have a high employee retention rate. Currently, they are looking to add an ERP Administrator to their team.
Duties of the ERP Administrator include:
- Modification, testing and development of ERP system for ever changing business needs
- Work with employees to determine ERP software and application needs for their business activities
- Implementation of applications and solutions that connect with ERP system
- Troubleshooting ERP system issues and implementing correction to resolve future problems
- Assist with purchasing of IT equipment for ERP system operation
- Access system data and analytics in order to find ways to improve system efficiency
- Training employees on ERP use and management and being the point of contact for ERP questions
Requirements for the ERP Administrator include:
- Previous experience with ERP systems
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively with all levels of employees within the organization
- Understanding of SQL
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.