|Posted On||Jun 08, 2022|
$110,000 - $140,000
Job ID: #26148
Our client is a leading chemical products manufacturer. They are a company dedicated to their employees. Their dynamic work environment provides employees with unique opportunities to learn and grow professionally. By working for this company, you will receive a great base salary, tremendous benefits, and the opportunity to make a difference every day.
- Work for a global organization
- Job stability
- Great compensation package
The current opening is for a Reliability Manager. Main duties include:
- Oversee all of the reliability efforts for the operation
- Lead maintenance and reliability efforts to achieve overall operational objectives
- Improve production operations, costs, process safety, personnel safety, manpower utilization, and more
- Drive improvement of maintenance and reliability performance
- Provide leadership for all reliability and maintenance personnel
- B.S. degree required
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior work experience in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Prior leadership, mentoring, and training background
- Highly analytical
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.