|Posted On||Jun 08, 2022|
Dayton, OH area
$75,000 - $100,000
Job ID: #26546
Our client has been in business since the mid-1960’s and are currently searching for an experienced Metallurgical Engineer. They employ approximately 100 people and offer a very family-friendly and flexible work environment. They have grown by 80% since 2016 and have recently undergone several major plant expansions, modernization projects, and other major CAPEX initiatives. They are looking for a strong leader to help them in their continued growth.
The current opening is for a Metallurgical Engineer. Main duties include:
- Provide technical support of plant metallurgical processes
- Maintain and improve process capability
- Develop and implement continuous improvement activities
- Ensure product performance
- Support the metallurgical lab
- Collect data, analyze, and implement improvement projects
Qualifications for the Metallurgical Engineer include:
- B.S. in Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Science, or similar
- Entry-level w/ co-op experience, please apply
- 3+ years of experience in a similar function preferred
- Prior work experience with hard metal processing and powdered metal preferred, not required
- Knowledge of statistical methods
- Background in continuous improvement
- Must be a critical-thinker, strong problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.