|Posted On||Jun 09, 2022|
$55,000 - $65,000
Job ID: #26549
As part of one the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for a Systems Administrator.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Paid overtime
- Autonomous work environment
- State-of-the-art production facility
- Global advancement opportunities
Duties of the Systems Administrator include:
- Verify and update Server and PC hardware to ensure availability and proper functionality to support high-volume production capabilities
- Setup and manage printers, scanners, and mobile devices
- Onboard and review users in Microsoft Active Directory
- Utilize remote desktop to provide on-call support when needed
Requirements of the Systems Administrator include:
- An Associate’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least three years of previous Information Systems experience related to manufacturing operations
- Knowledge of relational database applications
- Experience with Cisco networking and Microsoft Systems Administration
- Server/PC Hardware
- Manufacturing Experience
- Microsoft Active Directory
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.