|Posted On||Jun 09, 2022|
$58,000 to $62,000
Job ID: #26528
2nd Shift position.
This manufacturing company is growing and expanding in making products to improve driving performance. Due to this growth, they are looking for a Production Planner Scheduler to join their company. This company will offer you a clean environment, career growth and an excellent benefit package.
As the Planner - Scheduler you will:
- Analyze and plan material requirements by determining the quantity of materials needed to ensure optimal inventory levels
- Use Excel and ERP system to generate schedules and manage inventory levels
- Prepare operational schedules and coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meet customer demands
- Support Lean Manufacturing initiatives in inventory areas by using technology to tie the scheduling system to the shop floor
To be considered for this Production Planner - Scheduler role you must have:
- 2 years of scheduling - planning experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Experience working with Excel
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.