|Posted On||Jun 13, 2022|
Springfield, OH area
Job ID: #26556
For almost 135 years, this global company has been a manufacturing leader in their industry. They are stable, have a multiple customers and continue to grow. This is an opportunity to join an exceptional, family-oriented manufacturing company and be an integral part of their organization. They are looking for a hands-on leader to join their team as Operations Manager.
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing entire plant operations
- Coaching, training and mentoring employees; creating and maintaining an inclusive plant culture
- Implementing and leading Lean and continuous improvement activities
- Developing and meeting budgets and operational strategies
- Leading strategic and tactical operations activities
- Maintaining plant safety and quality
- Developing and purchasing plant equipment and tooling
To be considered for the Operations Manager, you must have:
- A degree is highly preferred, along with experience in a chemical, packaging, paper manufacturing facility or similar. Other industries will be considered
- At least 10 years of previous plant management expeirence
- Any Six Sigma or Lean certifications are a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Technologically savvy
Key skills: Management, Leadership, Manufacturing
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. For more information, please call us at 614-760-5799 and email your resume in Word format to Dublin@omnione.com . Please visit www.omnione.com for additional career opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.