|Posted On||Jun 13, 2022|
Montpelier, VT area
Job ID: #26557
This company manufactures top quality products that go beyond international standards. They provide innovative solutions for a wide variety of industries. They have almost 3000 employees throughout their corporation and are a global leader, offering outstanding benefits and a great work atmosphere. Our client is in need of a Process Engineer.
Duties and responsibilities of the Process Engineer include:
- Improving plant processes and process troubleshooting
- Leading continuous improvements
- Managing capital equipment projects
- Purchasing and installing new equipment
- Ensuring safety
- Providing technical support and training
Requirements of the Process Engineer:
- BS degree in Chemical, Paper Science or Mechanical Engineering, along with co-ops, internships and/or at least two years of experience
- Experience in a paper manufacturing facility
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
Key skills: Engineering, Manufacturing, Process Improvements
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. For more information, please call us at 614-760-5799 and email your resume in Word format to Dublin@omnione.com . Please visit www.omnione.com for additional career opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.