|Posted On||Jun 13, 2022|
Muncie, IN area
Job. ID: #26561
Our client is a team-oriented, fast-paced manufacturer that is growing again! They are in need of a hands-on Manufacturing/Process Engineer to join their team.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary, including paid OT
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous paid time off
As Manufacturing/Process Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing production line conditions
- Analyzing data
- Engineering solutions to equipment issues
- Monitoring 5S/5C activities
- Improving processes
- Reducing scrap and downtime
- Improving process flow
- Ensuring quality
- Assisting with line layout
- Supporting new model engineering activities
- Creating FMEAs for new models
- Assisting Maintenance as needed
- BS in Engineering (AS may be considered), along with at least co-op or internship experience in manufacturing, process or quality
- Experience with AutoCAD, blue print reading PLCs, etc. is a plus
- Excellent communication skills; work well with others
Key words: Manufacturing, Process, Engineer
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.