|Posted On||Jun 16, 2022|
$110,000 to $130,000
Job ID: #26573
Our client stands as North Americans' most experience and leading manufacturer and supplier in their industries. They are committed to remaining to be the best. They have 900 employees and decades in the industry. They are a team-focused culture and are constantly ensuring their employee's satisfaction. They are currently searching for a strong leader to take on their Controller position.
Responsibilities as a Controller:
- Directs and participates in cost analysis and rate studies
- Maintains standard costs through bill of material maintenance and variance analysis.
- Supervises and takes part in the preparation of various financial statements and reports
- Assists in developing and implementing goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and payroll.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials
Qualifications as a Controller:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Five more years of accounting/finance experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows
- Ability to speak effectively, present information clearly, and respond to questions from groups, clients, customers, employees of the organization, and the public
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, and Company policies.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Management skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of people
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.