|Posted On||Jun 20, 2022|
Kansas City, MO
$85,000 to $100,000
Job ID: #26575
Salary, bonus, profit sharing and benefits day of hire
This world class manufacturer with years of success is looking exceed their current engineering, quality, safety, and delivery expectations. They are searching for a talented professional who has the same passion for success and goals as they do. The company supplies to a variety of automotive manufactures. They will provide you with an exciting and secure career with growth opportunity.
As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing processes and components using formal problem-solving procedures (8D, RCA) to identify errors and solutions
- Maintain a strong relationship with suppliers to ensure they are delivering to expectations
- Assisting with new model launch to ensure processes are compliant with ISO/IATF requirements
- Assisting and leading APQP activities, PPAPs, FMEAS, Control Plans and other customer requirements
- Quality Engineering functions to support customers, suppliers, and plant processes
- Establishes processes and procedures for continuous improvement activities
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A four-year degree
- Quality engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with IATF, PPAP, SPC, root cause analysis, etc.
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.