|Posted On||Jun 28, 2022|
Sandusky, OH area
$80,000 - $100,000
Job ID: #26590
Our client is a global manufacturing organization with sites located across the US and the globe. Their Northern Ohio production facility is growing and expanding rapidly. Having come out of the pandemic with virtually no losses in personnel or production, they are set to continue amazing growth throughout 2022 and into 2023.
Just some of the perks of working for this organization:
- Culture- they are widely known for this, and pride themselves on being a very collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Growth- they offer tremendous development within the organization and often promote internally
- Full range of benefits including strong 401k matching, profit sharing, and excellent vacation/PTO
- Strategic/forward thinking company that always looks for future growth
Main duties of the Quality Manager include:
- Lead the plant’s regulatory (ISO) audits and ensure full compliance on all ISO requirements
- Lead plant CI and Lean objectives and instill this philosophy throughout the plant
- Work directly with customers to ensure quality standards are met and full satisfaction is achieved
- Lead corrective actions and root cause analysis to improve overall product quality
- Lead 5S activities and ensure plant safety objectives are met
- BS degree in Business strongly desired. AS degree will be considered
- At least 3-5 years of experience leading Quality throughout a production facility
- Strong ISO (or similar quality standards) experience
- Strong Lean/CI experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.