|Posted On||Jun 28, 2022|
$70,000 - $90,000
Job ID:# 26592
This global corporation is currently hiring several engineers due to great business conditions. The current need is for a talented Controls Engineer. This position is located at their North American service and technical center. You will enjoy a fast-paced work environment that will present healthy and fun challenges daily. You will be part of a global corporation that is looking to further their reach in this industry and continue to grow extensively. This company treats their employees with great respect and understand that the greatest asset of any company is its people.
The current opening is for a Controls Engineer. Main duties include:
- Design and develop industrial equipment to meet customer specifications
- Interact with customers to understand product/equipment need
- Design PLC and HMI logic for new product/equipment, primarily Allen Bradley
- Generate BOM`s and estimate the cost of items for build
- Support other engineering and electricians with debugging and machine runoffs
- Travel approximately 15-25% of the time for system install
- Bachelor`s Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Ability to program PLC`s, HMI`s, and other relevant controls
- Ability to travel approximately 15-25% of the time
- Hands-on, equipment troubleshooting background
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.