|Posted On||Jun 28, 2022|
$65,000 - $85,000
Job ID: #26593
This global corporation is currently searching for an experienced and talented Mechanical Engineer. You will enjoy a fast-paced work environment that will present healthy and fun challenges daily. You will be part of a global corporation that is looking to further their reach in this industry and continue to grow extensively. This company treats their employees with great respect and understand that the greatest asset of any company is its people.
The current opening is for a Mechanical Engineer. Main duties include:
- Assist in the build and assembly of multi-million-dollar, complex equipment/systems
- Travel 25-50% of the time to client locations for system installation and service
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment issues related to controls, schematics, electrical
- Lead shop-floor improvement projects
- Ensure a clean and organized workspace, perform 5S projects
- B.S. degree in an Engineering field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time domestically, occasional travel to Mexico
- Hands-on, strong mechanical ability along with some experience troubleshooting electrical/controls issues
- Strong problem-solver, highly analytical
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.