|Posted On||Jun 29, 2022|
$58,000 - $65,000
Job ID: #26595
Our client is a large tier-1 automotive supplier with manufacturing locations across North America. They have a manufacturing facility north of Dayton, OH where they employee over 800 full-time employees. You will be provided excellent benefits with full family plans that cost as low as $50 per month! Benefits start the first of the month after hire date. You will enjoy the utmost in job stability and security as they have never had a layoff in the history of the company!
- Low-cost, great coverage benefits
- Paid overtime on top of base salary
- No layoffs in the history of the company
The current opening is for a Mechanical Engineer. Main duties include:
- Assist the installation, process improvement, and overall success of a high-speed/high-volume weld production floor
- Perform in a work environment that will be approximately 70% floor, 30% office
- Perform tool sourcing and costing
- Optimize material utilization
- Perform design reviews and tooling buy-offs
- 4-year engineering degree
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Prior work experience in a production environment, co-op or internship experience accepted
- Prior work experience in welding, assembly, metal stamping preferred, not required
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.