|Posted On||Jul 07, 2022|
$70,000 to $85,000
Job ID 26616
Demand and industry growth with this manufacturing company have created a need for them to add on a couple of talented Manufacturing Engineers to their team. The company will offer you career growth, development, stability, and an excellent benefit package.
Why should you apply?
- Secure career opportunity
- Great technology
- Opportunity to learn and grow
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implement process improvements within the production environment
- Designing tooling, fixtures and equipment upgrades
- Hands on troubleshooting of plant equipment, tooling, fixtures, and support processes
- Optimize manufacturing processes, reduce costs, and cycle time
- Implement formal continuous improvement procedures such as root cause analysis and lean manufacturing
- Manage equipment capital upgrades
To be considered for this Mechanical Engineering position you must have:
- A four-year engineering degree
- 2+ years of process improvement experience within a high-volume automotive company
- CAD experience
- Hands on type of engineer
- Creative and technical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, ability to relate to a variety of people
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.