|Posted On||Jul 07, 2022|
Ann Arbor, MI
Job ID: #26613
For over 60 years, this privately held company has been one of the area’s top designers and builders of custom automated equipment for some of the region’s most demanding manufacturers. With a close-knit family culture, they offer the chance for their employees to interact with key decision makers and have their voices heard. To keep up with demand trends, they are actively looking to hire an Accountant
Why you should apply:
- Privately held company with global reach
- Work/life balance
- Diversified customer base
Responsibilities of the Accountant include:
- -Coordinate accounts receivable and payable efforts
- -Report financial activities to plant management and corporate finance department
- -Provide profitability analysis and quotations to product development team
- -Utilize advanced Excel skills to track plant production performance and cost
- -Assist in internal and external audit preparation
Requirements of the Accountant include:
- -A Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- -Previous accounting experience supporting a manufacturing environment preferred
- -Experience with ERP/MRP software
- -Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, filters, VLOOKUP)
- Manufacturing accounting experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.