|Posted On||Jul 25, 2022|
$55,000 – 80,000
This team is known for its cohesiveness and employees’ willingness to help and teach. They will provide you with the tools to be successful and a platform to grow your skills. In addition to a team-centric environment, you will enjoy several perks such benefits that start on Day 1, a climate-controlled environment, profit sharing opportunity, and generous vacation plan. Currently, our client is looking to add Design Engineers to their team.
- Team environment that fosters growth
- Immediate benefit coverage
- Profit sharing opportunity
Duties of the Design Engineer includes:
- Design and layout of new model products and re-design to existing products
- Design tooling, equipment and processes for the manufacturing of products
- Design and develop tests for product design and prototypes
- Test and analyze product designs and prototypes to ensure they meet customer and industry standards
- Make design changes to correct product issues
- Complete design reviews and design documentation
- Work with manufacturing floor to troubleshoot design issues during manufacturing
- Ensure designs and finished products meet industry and company standards
Requirements for the Design Engineer include:
- A completed degree in engineering or related field
- Previous 3D design experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
- Electrical or hardware knowledge helpful
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.