|Posted On||Jul 25, 2022|
$70,000 - $85,000
Our client is an industry leader that specializes in the design and build of highly engineered, state-of-the-art industrial equipment. The company was founded in the early 1900`s and have performed over 15,000 machine installations worldwide. Employees who work for this company enjoy tremendous benefits that include matching 401(k) and profit-sharing bonuses. They are continually striving to drive the company forward in an innovative and positive direction.
- Tremendous benefits including profit-sharing bonus, matching 401(k), and more
- Rich history of success and growth as an organization
- Family-friendly and flexible work environment
Main duties for the Project Manager include:
- Act as a technical leader for a specific Company equipment line
- Work alongside sales, engineering, marketing, and manufacturing to provide product definition
- Be accountable for on-time delivery of product line machinery
- Forecast and schedule projects and manpower
- Lead project teams and R&D initiatives
- Mentor and develop employees, provide coaching and leadership
- Responsible for project budget and schedule adherence
Qualifications for the Project Manager include:
- B.S. degree in Engineering preferred
- Prior CAD background is helpful – Solidworks and AutoCAD is ideal
- Strong Microsoft Office background
- Prior work experience leading projects to successful completion
- Prior work experience out of machine builder or systems integrator is ideal
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.