|Posted On||Jul 25, 2022|
$60,000 - $70,000
Our client is a large tier-1 automotive supplier with manufacturing locations across North America. They have an R&D Center near Columbus, OH and are currently searching for several engineers due to recent growth. You will be provided excellent benefits with full family plans that cost as low as $50 per month! Benefits start the first of the month after hire date. You will work in a team-oriented engineering, R&D, and manufacturing environment.
- Low-cost, great coverage benefits
- Growing Company
- No layoffs in the history of the company
The current opening is for a Mechanical/CAE Engineer. Main duties include:
- Perform metal forming digital simulations
- Research how parts are formed together, perform simulations to determine how they fit together
- Perform stamping process development
- 3D parametric modeling
- Tool & die design
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, or similar
- Open to new graduates with relevant co-op experience
- Prior experience with 3D parametric modeling preferred
- Tool & die design experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal capabilities
- Great organization and communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.