|Posted On||Jul 28, 2022|
For over 50 years, our client has been manufacturing top of the line products and you likely use their products in your home and workplace. They provide a relaxed and friendly working environment where employees can make a difference each day. As a result, they have a high employee retention rate. Currently, they are looking to add a Process Technician to their team.
Duties of the Process Technician include:
- Develop and update Stanadard Operating Procedures and process layouts
- Perform time studies and other analysis recordings to determine process flow and efficiency
- Implement changes and continuous improvement initiatives to improve process efficiency and eliminate bottlenecks
- Reduce downtime by conferring with maintenance to improve PMs and reactive maintenance
- Apply continuous improvement initiatives (5S, Kaizen, etc.) where possible
- Work with operators to train on SOPs and determine areas of improvement
Requirements for the Process Technician include:
- A degree in engineering OR equivalent experience
- Previous experience implementing process improvements in manufacturing is preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.