|Posted On||Jul 29, 2022|
Novi, MI area
Job ID: 26655
Our client is a family-owned corporation. They have been manufacturing high quality products for over 100 years and continue to grow. They are in need of a hands-on Production Supervisor to join and lead their team.
Why should you apply?
- Great benefits
- Paid OT over 40 hours
- Essential business--very stable and busy
- Opportunity to make a difference
As Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the production associates
- Coaching, training and mentoring employees
- Ensuring manufacturing goals are being met
- Maintaining plant safety and quality
- Department scheduling
- Implementing SOPs for production
- Determining root cause of issues and implementing corrective actions
- Improving processes
To be considered for the Production Supervisor position you must have:
- A degree is preferred, but experience will be considered
- At least 3 years of previous manufacturing supervision experience in a production facility
- Experience with process improvements
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.