|Posted On||Aug 04, 2022|
Lima, OH area
For over 30 years, this industry leader has been known for their outstanding reputation of manufacturing high quality products for a wide array of solid, highly satisfied customers. They put their customers` needs first and strive for "continuous improvement" through training and ongoing research. Our client is in need of a Maintenance Manager. This is a first shift position.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401K plus match
- Work-friendly atmosphere
- Paid time off
- Competitive salary
- First shift position
- Relocation assistance will be provided
- Coaching, training and mentoring staff including shift supervisors and technicians
- Overseeing equipment and facility maintenance
- Having previous experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Preparing budgets for the department and capital expenditures
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Performing root cause analysis of equipment issues and determining solutions
To be considered for the Maintenance Manager position you must have:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Previous maintenance supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility
- Hands-on experience
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical and mechanical systems
- Experience with PLC or robotics is a plus
Key skills: Maintenance, Manufacturing, Manager
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. For more information, please email your resume in Word format to Dublin@omnione.com . Please visit www.omnione.com for additional career opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.