|Posted On||Aug 04, 2022|
$55,000 - $62,500
Our manufacturing client is rapidly expanding due to the tremendous success they have experienced over the last several years. They are a global organization and have their U.S. headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. You will enjoy top-notch perks and benefits like full-tuition reimbursement, full-pay for parental leave, low cost, and great coverage for medical/dental/vision benefits, matching 401(k), and a very family-friendly and flexible work environment.
- Tremendous work environment and family-friendly culture
- Excellent benefits and perks
- Ability to grow your career
The current opening is for a Buyer. Main duties include:
- Prepare and manage purchase orders and bid requests
- Review bid proposals and negotiate contracts
- Select, update, and maintain suppliers
- Obtain price, availability, and delivery schedule from suppliers
- Expedite delivery of products from suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior work experience at a manufacturer
- CPIM certification preferred, not required
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Highly analytical, strong problem-solving ability
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.