|Posted On||Aug 05, 2022|
Job ID: 26664
This employee-owned company is located in one of Columbus’ top suburbs and undergoing rapid growth! They manufacture specialty equipment for one of the world’s most stable industries and have been taking on new business at unprecedented rates. Throughout this rapid growth they have managed to maintain a very tight knit team and a culture that focuses on giving back to their employees through a variety of benefits and stock options for employees. Their current need is for an experienced controls engineer to design, program, and manage new projects!
- Close knit, team-oriented culture
- Employee owned company and stock options (ESOP)
- Rapidly growing
Duties of the Controls Engineer:
- 2D & 3D design electrical systems, control panels, and schematics for complex equipment and systems
- Specify Bill of Materials (BOM’s) and components based on customer specifications
- Program PLC’s, HMI’s, Servos, VFD’s, etc.
- Create on-line technical manuals and documentation
- Oversee commissioning of equipment
- Remote troubleshooting of equipment and systems
Requirements of the Controls Engineer:
- BSEE or similar degree
- Experience designing electrical systems and control panels
- Familiarity with national electrical codes and standards
- PLC, HMI, Servo, & VFD Programming (Rockwell preferred)
- Position will require 10-15% travel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.