|Posted On||Aug 08, 2022|
For over 50 years, our client has been manufacturing top of the line products and you likely use their products in your home and workplace. They provide a relaxed and friendly working environment where employees can make a difference each day. As a result, they have a high employee retention rate. Currently, they are looking to add a Production Supervisor on their weekend shift (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Three day work week
- Day shift position
- Good company retention rate
- Bonus opportunity
Duties of the Production Supervisor:
- Motivating, training and leading production employees
- Assigning employee roles based on production needs
- Ensuring company safety and quality standards are being met
- Ensuring production levels are being met
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce downtime
- Evaluating production levels and proposing adjustments for efficiency
Requirements for the Production Supervisor:
- Proven experience as a Production Supervisor in a manufacturing plant
- Proven experience leading and motivating production personnel
- Strong communication and people skills
- An on-the-floor leadership mentality
- Ability to work weekend shift (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.