|Posted On||Aug 10, 2022|
$72,000 to $82,000
Job ID 26675
This innovative company is a world leader in their industry. They have a strong commitment to their employees and offer roles where engineers can be an important part of this team`s continued success. They will provide you a great work environment, company culture, advanced technology, minimal travel, competitive benefits, and PTO.
As an Automation Controls Engineer for company you will be responsible for:
- Programming, integrating, installing, and troubleshooting PLCs, Robots and other automated equipment Maintaining electrical and automated equipment and making necessary changes to ensure the highest performance possible
- Assisting with automation capital equipment projects
- Ensuring top performance of all automated equipment
- Working with other departments on controls and automation issues
- Training maintenance personnel on PLCs and automation equipment troubleshooting
Requirements for the Automation Controls Engineer position include:
- Experience as a Controls Engineer or Electrical Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Experience programming, maintaining, and troubleshooting PLCs, Robots, and other automated equipment
- Team based mentality, good communications skills, self-directed
- A four-year or two-year engineering degree is ideal
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.