|Posted On||Aug 10, 2022|
$75,000 to $85,000
Job ID #26676
This world class manufacturer with years of success is looking exceed their current engineering, quality, safety, and delivery expectations. They are searching for a talented professional who has the same passion for success and goals as they do. The company supplies to a variety of automotive manufactures. They will provide you with an exciting and secure career with growth opportunity.
As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing processes and components using formal problem-solving procedures (8D, RCA) to identify errors and solutions
- Maintain a strong relationship with suppliers to ensure they are delivering to expectations
- Assisting with new model launch to ensure processes are compliant with ISO/IATF requirements
- Assisting and leading APQP activities, PPAPs, FMEAS, Control Plans and other customer requirements
- Quality Engineering functions to support customers, suppliers, and plant processes
- Establishes processes and procedures for continuous improvement activities
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A four-year degree
- Quality engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with IATF, PPAP, SPC, root cause analysis, etc.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.