|Posted On||Aug 10, 2022|
Ann Arbor, MI area
Our client is a global manufacturer known for their high quality products and innovative processes. They offer great benefits, a friendly work atmosphere, competitive salary and more! They are looking to add a Quality Engineer to their growing team.
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Working with customers and suppliers to resolve quality issues
- Developing and implementing quality processes, systems and standards
- Understanding GD&T and APQP
- Completing PPAP and gage verification audits
- Creating work instructions
- Working with multiple plant departments to improve quality
- Previous quality engineering experience in an automotive manufacturing facility; entry level degreed engineering candidates will be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, etc.
- Experience with MS Office products
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.