|Posted On||Aug 10, 2022|
Lansing, MI area
This corporation is made up of a great team of employees. They value their customers and have manufacturing processes that are on the cutting edge of technology. Their products are made of the highest quality and they consistently strive to improve. This is an opportunity to diversify your skills and join a leading, growing company. Our client is in need of a Material Planner/Scheduler.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent benefits
- Paid time off
- Established company--stable
- Growth potential
- Relocation assistance will be provided
As Material Planner/Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling materials to meet production needs
- Optimizing material flow
- Coordinating shipments and builds
- Performing audits
- Inputting customer orders into the system
- Working with customers and suppliers
- Maintaining the production schedule
- Assisting with shipping and receiving as needed
To be considered for the Material Planner/Scheduler position, you must have:
- Previous production control and/or scheduling experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with Kanban, line balancing, time studies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to details and problem solving skills
Key skills: Production Control, Scheduling, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.