|Posted On||Aug 12, 2022|
For over 50 years, our client has been manufacturing top of the line products and you likely use their products in your home and workplace. They provide a relaxed and friendly working environment where employees can make a difference each day. As a result, they have a high employee retention rate. Currently, they are looking to add a Maintenance Supervisor lead their maintenance department.
- Day shift position
- Good company retention rate
- Ability to be a hands-on supervisor in a non-union facility
- Bonus opportunity
Duties of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Supervise and train maintenance and tooling personnel
- Oversee and assist with the repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment
- Manage and develop the preventative maintenance of equipment to create a proactive maintenance environment
- Assist with the implementation of tooling and equipment for new products
- Manage the manufacturing, changeover and replacement of tooling and equipment parts
- Ensure timely response to service calls and maintenance issues
- Ensure safety measures are followed during the maintenance of equipment
- Be the point of contact for all of maintenance in the plant
- Manage maintenance parts inventory and spec new machinery/parts when needed
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor position include:
- Previous maintenance leadership experience in an industrial environment
- Previous hands-on maintenance experience
- Team player, good communication skills, and ability to work well with others
- Experience reading/analyzing tooling prints/designs
- Strong multitasking and management skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.