|Posted On||Aug 16, 2022|
$110,000 - $140,000
This company is a global and technology leader in their industry. Their business is growing and they are adding top talent due to that growth. The current opening is for an experienced Engineering Manager at their Indianapolis, IN location. In this position, you will enjoy a great base salary, tremendous benefits, retirement, vacation, and much more. As an employee for this company, you will join an organization that began in the mid 1800`s and has grown into a premier employer.
The current opening is for an Engineering Manager. Main duties include:
- Direct and manage engineers, technicians, and interns
- Develop and manage activities that will improve quality, deliverability, and cost
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Research and specify capital equipment investments in new machinery and production equipment
- Mentor and develop the technical staff reporting to this position
- Assist in the design and layout of work centers
- B.S. in Engineering or technical field
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior work experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Experience in the plastics and/or rubber industry preferred
- Ability to be on-call
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Hands-on problem-solving ability
- Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement leadership background
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.