|Posted On||Aug 19, 2022|
Columbus, OH area
This globally-recognized company is a manufacturing leader that hires talented go-getters to continue their success. This is a company that really wants to create new value whenever and wherever they can. As a manufacturing corporation, they make sure to challenge themselves, see the value in ideas and time, and respect the efforts of their employees. They offer their employees an onsite fitness center, outstanding benefits (medical, dental, 401K) and a great work environment. They have a wide customer base, are innovative, and pride themselves on their high quality, cost effective products. They are looking for a Controller to join their team.
As Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training and mentoring the accounting team
- Leading cost accounting, inventory, projects, and price calculations
- Approving projects
- Calculating pricing and analyzing actual cost vs projected
- Developing a business plan and meeting objectives
To be considered for the Controller position, you must have:
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or similar, along with at least 5 years of previous accounting and supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office; Experience with SAP is a plus
Key skills: Accounting, Manufacturing, MS Office
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. For more information, please call us at 614-760-5799 and email your resume in Word format to Dublin@omnione.com . Please visit www.omnione.com for additional career opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.