|Posted On||Aug 22, 2022|
For over 30 years, this full-service machine developer has been at the forefront of the design and manufacturer for specialty equipment for some of the most demanding industries. With a steadfast commitment to customer service, a drive for innovation, and a family-first culture, they have continued to outpace their completion. To keep up with this demand, one of their most urgent needs is a Controls Engineer.
Why you should apply:
- Local operation with global reach
- Minimal Travel
- Diversified customer base
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Partner with Applications Engineers and customers to determine unique equipment requirements and evaluate and select system capabilities
- Lead all aspects of specialty equipment controls development from initial concept through design, development, programming, install, and support
- Utilize AutoCAD Electrical skills to design schematic layouts and wiring diagrams
- Use knowledge of PLCs (Allen Bradley RSLogix 500 and 5000 and Siemens), HMI, and Vision Systems to program equipment to interface with complex industrial systems
- Travel to customer sites to assist with installs and commissioning of systems as needed
Requirements of the Controls Engineer include:
- An Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical field
- Previous experience designing, developing, and programming industrial automation systems, including PLCs, HMI, Vision Systems, motors, drives, and servos
- The ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- PLC programming
- Schematic design
- Systems integration
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.